The CIT 901 is a rugged mobile computer intended to supply
all the functions needed for fleet dispatch and management.
This Mobile Data Terminal includes the most advanced
characteristics demanded in the automotive field, and is
compliant with many peripherals and interfaces.The device has a touch-screen and performs all messaging,
job collection and tracking functions. It operates on the Windows CE©
The CIT 901 has been successfully used in taxi fleets, police
vehicles, Ambulances, trucks, trains, buses, Vans, fire trucks
and many more.
- The most robust and comprehensive MDT with a host of
- On-board GPRS module, with voice capability
- On-board GPS Receiver with 16 channel GPS receiver
- On- board magnetic and contact card readers
Blue Tooth with data and audio
- Wheel pulse Odometer input
- Text to Speech: State of the art language add on is
available for many languages
- Optional Interface to extended screens for in-vehicle
- Support for smart-chip cards
- On board support for compact flash card reader
- Dual processor support for taxi meter and dispatch
- Can be connected to record data from different sensors
like fuel level, engine temperature, traveling speed and
distance, doors open/close etc.